Friday 26 September 2008

Aug 22nd

I’ve bought a Slendertone today with the aim of trying to cheat my way to rock solid abs. Yeah right! Worth a try, though. It was quite pricey at £119.99 but if it does what it says, it’s well worth it. They say ‘For a firmer, flatter, more toned stomach, Slendertone System-Abs is a revolutionary and clinically proven way to firm and tone your waistline. The patented toning technology used in the abs belts ensures all of the muscles in the region are toned (including the rectus, transversus abdominis and the obliques) to give the entire area a full workout. Just one 20 minute session with the System-Abs belt is the equivalent of doing 120 crunches.’ Impressive hey! We’ll see. Knowing me it will remain in its box for about a month before I bother to get it out. You’re meant to use it for 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week and it’s supposed to deliver amazing results in just 4 weeks. Like I say, we’ll see. One of the personal trainers at my gym said nothing can compare to doing the real thing. It would be brilliant if it really works though.

No comments: