Thursday 23 October 2008

October 15th

I can’t believe OK! magazine this week!! The front cover is Jordan/Katie Price holding up her ring finger with no rings on and a quote next to her picture saying, ‘Looks like I’ll be a single mum’ Jordan speaks out about her marriage. I bought the magazine and sat back with a brew to read the juicy gossip. Inside was an interview with Katie and Peter discussing renewing their vows!!! No split! And not a single mention of being a single mum. How cheeky is that. What a con! I’m never buying OK! again. It’s not the first time they’ve done something like this. Once they had a cover of David and Victoria Beckham, but when you looked inside you found it was an interview with two look-alikes. Who wants to read their interview? I know magazines can take one little meaningless quote and turn it into a huge story but this is just taking the Michael!

No comments: