Monday 2 March 2009

Jan 15th

I had a shoot the other day, which I only found out about the day before so didn’t have time to go to my beauty salon and get my usual tan. I got my mum to spray me with one of St Tropez’s DIY spraytans. It’s called Aerobronze and sprays out in a really fine mist rather than the usual spray or mousse. I stood in the bath tub so I could easily wash it down with the shower after and prevent turning my carpet and walls orange! It was really easy to do and I was amazed with the results! Just as good as a salon result with no patches. Make sure if you use it, you do one body part at a time to avoid missing or overdoing patches. I copied how the girls in the salons do it, so if you get one done in a salon watch what they’re doing so you can copy them next time. For best results do two thin layers. Do your whole body section by section and then start again.

No comments: