Monday 9 June 2008

12th May

I tried the new Venus razor the other day, Venus Breeze. It has gel pads on each side of the blade meaning there’s no need for shave gel. I was pretty impressed. I like my lady area down south to be hairless. I think, as a model, it’s pretty important to be hair-free but to be honest I’d have it that way regardless of what I do. (Some of the other models go for a Brazilian. Different strokes for different folks, as they say!) Anyway, back to what I was saying. I often get a shaving rash down below (please God let there be no men reading this) but when I used the Breeze I was completely bump free! The only problem is that the pads begin to go a bit mushy after a few uses, making it work less efficiently. It would be alright if the razor heads cost a pound each but they’re pretty pricey. I’m going to stick to using my normal Venus and only use the Breeze for my lady area and for shaving my legs when I’m in a rush. You know the scene, you’re about to go out on the town when you remember you haven’t shaved your legs for a month and have to rush to the bathroom and sit on the edge of the bath trying not to get your dress wet…

No comments: