Tuesday 11 November 2008

October 25th

I’m going out tonight for my friend’s birthday so I’m gonna get dolled up. I love doing my make-up before I go out. I’ve always enjoyed art and I guess doing your make-up involves a bit of artistic talent. I especially love doing my eyes, that’s definately a piece of art, creating definition and using different colours to shade and enhance. It’s the same with your blusher, you should use a colour that’s slightly darker than your own skin colour to give definition just below your cheekbone, and a lighter colour on the apples of your cheeks. I use a pinky colour or an orangy one depending on my eyeshadow. If you smile it’s easier to find the apples of your cheeks and suck your cheeks in to find where to put the darker colour. A bit of highlighter on the top of your cheeks looks great too. Highlighters are amazing and have so many uses! You can put a bit underneath your eyebrow to enhance your eyes and even put a little just above your top lip in the middle where it dips in to enhance your lips. Don’t go mad though, you don’t want to look like a sparkly Christmas tree!

No comments: